Association of Friends of the University Mozarteum Salzburg, founded 1953
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using the website of the association. Personal data are all data relating to a natural person, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
§ 2 Responsible person according to Art. 4 Z 7 DSGVO
The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 Z 7 DSGVO is the Verein der Freunde der Universität Mozarteum Salzburg, est. 1953, Hellbrunner Allee 53, 5020 Salzburg, e-mail: email@example.com, www.unimozarteum-freunde.at.
§ 3 Visiting our website
In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us, on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
- IP address anonymized
- Type and version of the browser used
- Date and time
- Website from which users come to the website of the association
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
§ 4 Contacting us
When you contact us by e-mail, telephone or letter, we will store the personal data you provide (in particular your e-mail address, your name and possibly your telephone number) in order to process your request. Depending on the particular facts of the case, this is done on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), in connection with the conclusion of a contract or a pre-contractual measure on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO or on the basis of legitimate interests of the responsible party pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
We delete personal data that accrues in this context when storage is no longer necessary, unless legal retention obligations prevent deletion.
§ 5 Application/Registration for the Student Dormitories Frohnburg Castle or Frohnburg Campus
In order to process your application/registration for the above student residences (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO), we require the following categories of data: First name, last name, gender, date of birth, address (street/city/country), nationality, contact details. In order to be able to coordinate your stay in the best possible way (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO), we also collect: studies (IGP/concert subject), teacher, semester, matriculation number, photo, CV.
We delete personal data that accrues in this context after the expiry of the retention periods required by company and tax law.
§ 6 Association membership
If you decide to support the association as a friend (ordinary member of the association), we collect the following personal data for the administration of your association membership (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO): First-Surname, Acad. degree, Address.
We delete personal data that accrues in this context after the expiry of the retention periods under company and tax law, which is usually 7 years, unless the documents in question are worthy of archiving.
§ 7 Cookies
Cookies are text files that the browser stores on the user’s computer or smartphone when a website is called up. Through this process, certain information is transmitted to the entity that sets the cookie.
When visiting the website of the Association, only functional (necessary) cookies are set. These are:
Name: polylang (pll_language).
Purpose: store language settings
Storage period: 1 year
§ 8 Photographs
- The Association publishes photographs to inform the public about the activities of the Association (e.g. concert announcements, etc.).
- The processing of photographs by the association is based on the consent of the person depicted in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The processing of photographs may also be based on a contract between the data subject, (especially in his or her role as an artist) and the association (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO). In individual cases, the lawful ground for processing may also be the legitimate interests of the controller (Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO).
- If the processing of photographs is based on the consent of the person depicted, it shall be retained until the consent is revoked.
In all other cases, the photographs shall only be stored for as long as is necessary for the processing purposes pursuant to Section 8 (1). The storage period is determined in particular by the following criteria:
- Suitability for documenting the activities and history of the association; archival value;
- Suitability for use on the website and in printed materials of the association;
- Type of event at which the picture was taken;
- Type of image (number of people, environment depicted, situation);
- Degree of encroachment on the confidentiality interests of the persons concerned; other interests of the persons concerned.
§ 9 Your rights as a data subject
- Based on the DSG as well as the DSGVO, every person has the right to information according to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to deletion according to Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO as well as the right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO and the right to object according to Art. 21 DSGVO.
If necessary, these data subject rights are to be asserted at the Verein der Freunde der Universität Mozarteum Salzburg, gegr. 1953, Hellbrunner Allee 53, 5020 Salzburg, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.unimozarteum-freunde.at.
- Every person has the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority if the person is of the opinion that the processing of personal data concerning the person violates the GDPR or the DSG.
§ 10 Miscellaneous